Current Openings: Teachers
Join the Virtual Virginia faculty! Virtual Virginia is seeking qualified applicants for the following teaching position(s). Please complete the Virtual Virginia Teacher Application Form to express interest in an opening.
- American Sign Language Instructor (Part Time)
- Fine Arts Content Developers (Multiple Positions Available)
- K–5 Instructor (Full Time through June 2021)
- K–5 Instructor (Part Time through June 2021)
- Secondary Content Developer, Credit Recovery (Part Time)
- Secondary Content Reviewer/Subject Matter Expert (Part Time)
- Secondary Instructors (Part Time) in the following subject areas:
- Computer Science (CS Foundations, CS Principles)
- English (English 11, English 12)
- Fine Arts (AP Art History)
- Science (AP Environmental Science, AP Physics)
- Social Studies (AP Macroeconomics, AP Microeconomics, AP Psychology, AP U.S. Government)
- World Languages (American Sign Language, French, Spanish)
Interested in a future teaching position with Virtual Virginia? This is a general posting for potential teacher openings. Please complete the Virtual Virginia Teacher Interest Form linked below if you are interested in employment as a teacher with Virtual Virginia. Should a specific job be listed, you will be required to apply to that posting. This form may not indicate an immediate opening; it is intended to establish a pool of qualified applicants in the event a full-time or adjunct opening occurs.
Questions regarding the application process or job postings may be directed to the Virtual Virginia Main Office at email@example.com or 866-650-0025.