Job Opening No. 0511
Title: Program Engagement Coordinator
The Program Engagement Coordinator is the primary contact for the Virtual Virginia (“VVA”) program and school division-level stakeholders. The Coordinator works directly with a wide constituency of public school division affiliations to ensure the high-quality implementation, delivery, and support of various program areas such as instruction, outreach, program solutions, program promotion, and training.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Program Engagement Coordinator directly supports the Virtual Virginia by performing the following duties:
- Facilitates long-term relationships with public school divisions and the VVA program
- Using a technical support data-driven approach to drive VVA brand awareness, increase stakeholder engagement, and leverage targeted campaigns to support VVA users
- Works with school division-level stakeholders, VVA administration, faculty, and staff to support the instructional and technical elements of the VVA program
- Provides strategic vision and leadership to the VVA program with the VVA administrative team, sets measurable goals, manages VVA engagement priorities, and mentors staff
- Establishes and meets annual goals for VVA program engagement as a part of the overall VVA program engagement strategy.
- Collaborates with the School Support Coordinator to design, develop, and implement training to support the technical programs for the VVA faculty and staff on working directly with local school affiliations
- Collaborates with the Director of Products & Services and school division-level stakeholders to promote the VVA Outreach Program and customize solutions that best serve each division and affiliation
- Works with the Director of Products & Services to facilitate professional learning and LMS training for Virginia public school teachers participating in the VVA Outreach Program
- Works with the Director of Instruction to ensure success for mentors and students participating in the VVA Complementary Program
- Partners with the local school to ensure success of students with accommodations
- Plans, prepares, and delivers onsite and/or online technical training to school division-level stakeholders
- Plans, prepares, and delivers onsite and/or online training for VVA employees through program orientation, onboarding, and professional development
- Develops professional relationships and maintains contact with Virginia public school administrators, counselors, teachers, and mentors
- Completes and distributes reports as needed
- Processes program directives and supports change management
- Maintains employee records and equipment; assists in the annual summary of individual employee performance
- Assists the VVA Administrative Team with day-to-day program management
- Supports VVA implementation of the National Standards for Quality Online Learning
- Reports to the VVA Executive Director
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
M.Ed., Doctorate, or other advanced degree. Must be licensed by the Virginia Department of Education with an endorsement in Administration and Supervision K12.
Minimum 5 yrs of experience in educational settings with at least 3 yrs of experience in online instruction is required. Experience administering LMS and SIS systems and coordinating with Virginia public school division central office administration is preferred. Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to positively interact with individuals on all levels to achieve common goals (administrators, faculty, staff, vendors, students) required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Valid Virginia driver’s license
- Current license by the Virginia Department of Education with an endorsement in Administration and Supervision K-12
WORK LOCATION: Virtual
SALARY INFORMATION: Commensurate with Experience
REVIEW DATE: 06/06/20
The successful Candidate will be required to have a criminal conviction check.