AP Calculus BC includes concepts and applications of differential and integral calculus, as well as series and vector calculus. Course instruction is focused on the presentation of topics graphically, numerically, analytically, and verbally.
This course aligns with the College Board’s learning goals for AP Calculus BC.
- Four secondary math courses, including Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II/Trigonometry, and Pre-Calculus/Mathematical Analysis (required)
- AP Calculus AB (recommended)
Course Texts and Materials
- OpenStax Calculus Volume 1 (free ebook)
- OpenStax Calculus Volume 2 (free ebook)
- Graphing calculator (TINspire, TI 83/84)
- 1 credit
- Full Year
- Spring Block