Enrollment & Payment Deadlines
- Enrollment is open now through July 15, 2021.
- Initial invoices will be sent to divisions by July 15, 2021. Some divisions may request the fall 2021 invoice in advance. Please check with your division to confirm the date an invoice is requested from VVA.
- Credit card payments for fall 2021 will be accepted through August 2, 2021.
- Enrollment is open now through December 15, 2021.
- Initial invoices will be sent to divisions by December 15, 2021. Some divisions may request the spring 2022 invoice in advance. Please check with your division to confirm the date an invoice is requested from VVA.
- Credit card payments for spring 2022 will be accepted through January 3, 2022.
Virginia Public School Students
As with all VVA programs, students enrolled in the VVA K–5 Elementary Program remain affiliated with the enrolling school and the school division’s ADM.
Students in the K–5 Elementary Program are enrolled full time. Based on the school division’s 2020–2022 Local Composite Index (LCI), Virginia public schools participating in the K–5 Elementary Program will receive a per-student enrollment fee discount off the Band IV base enrollment fee, as referenced in the 2021–2022 K–5 Semester Fee Schedule below:
K–5 Elementary Program Enrollment Fees, 2021–2022 (Per Student)
2020–2022 Local Composite Index (LCI)
*Virginia private school, homeschooled, out-of-state, and international enrollments
For 2021–2022 Virginia public school enrollments, enrollments are non-transferable and no enrollment fee will be refunded after the corresponding enrollment agreement has been sent to the division.
Virginia Private School, Homeschooled, Out-of-State, and International Students
Textbooks, fees, and other materials are the responsibility of the enrolling party.
Enrollment fees for the 2021–2022 academic year are due prior to the course start date and must be made online by debit/credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover). Failure to pay enrollment fees may result in the withdrawal of the student(s) from their respective courses. If the matter is referred for collection to an attorney or to a collection agency, then the debtor will be liable for attorney’s fees or additional collection fees of the unpaid balance. Enrollment in Virtual Virginia is deemed to be acceptance of these terms.
For Virginia private school, homeschooled, out-of-state, and international enrollments, no 2021–2022 enrollment fee will be refunded after 30 calendar days following the course start date. Enrollment fee payments are the responsibility of the enrolling party. Students are not considered officially withdrawn from a course until they are removed from the Virtual Virginia registration system by the local school or by VVA administration. If a student is withdrawn from the course(s) before 30 calendar days following the course start date, contact Cynthia Evans to request a refund of the enrollment fee(s). Enrollment fees are not automatically refunded.
For questions concerning Virtual Virginia enrollment fees and refunds, contact the VVA Main Office at [email protected] or 866-650-0025.