A Parent Auditor Account enables parents/guardians to access teacher contact information, monitor student login activity, and view course grades, all within the VVA Student Information System (SIS).
Requesting a Parent Auditor Account
To request a Parent Auditor Account, please contact the counselor of record at your local school.
Important: A Parent Auditor Account must be created by the counselor of record at your local school. Virtual Virginia cannot create Parent Auditor Accounts for parents/guardians.
Accessing your Parent Auditor Account
Once the counselor of record at your local school has created your Parent Auditor Account, you will receive an automated email with your Parent Auditor Account username. If you do not have this username, please contact the counselor of record at your local school.
Follow these steps to retrieve your password and access your new account:
- Click the Login button in the main navigation menu of the Virtual Virginia website. (See the top-right of this page.)
- Select “Virtual Virginia Program (K–12),” and click Login.
- To retrieve your Parent Auditor Account password, click Forgot your login and/or Password? Click here to recover your password.
- Enter the email address used to create your Parent Auditor Account and click Submit. An email will be sent to the email address used by the local school to create your Parent Auditor Account.
- Remember, your username should have been provided in an automated email after the account was created. If you have not received it, please contact the school counselor of record.