Virtual Virginia is offering six professional learning “mini-courses” at no cost to Virginia public school educators.
The self-paced, asynchronous mini-courses cover a variety of topics, including blended education, project-based learning, the Canvas LMS, and student engagement.
The six mini-courses are self-paced and delivered asynchronously via the VVA Canvas learning management system (LMS).
- Diving In: Project-Based Learning
- Planting the Seeds: Cultivating Your Blended Learning Knowledge
- Scaling the Mountain: Intermediate-Level Canvas LMS Training
- Hitting the Mark: Targeting Student Engagement
- Now We’re Cooking: Canvas + Google
- The Trail Guide: Leading the Way via Hybrid/Concurrent Learning Strategies
Participants will receive a certificate worth five hours of professional learning for each mini-course they successfully complete.
Educators may self-enroll and immediately begin.
For questions about VVA’s professional learning opportunities, please contact Professional Learning Coordinator Steven Sproles at [email protected].