The Student and Parent/Guardian Handbook provides quick access to answers for many of the questions students and their parents/guardians may have about Virtual Virginia policies, procedures, and specific programs and courses. We ask that students and their parents/guardians review the handbook and bookmark this page for reference as the year progresses.
Handbook contents include:
- Program and course policies and procedures
- Students’ responsibilities when enrolled in VVA courses
2021–2022 Student & Parent/Guardian Handbooks
- Grades K–5 Student & Parent/Guardian Handbook, 2021–2022 (via Google Docs)
- Grades 6–12 Student & Parent/Guardian Handbook, 2021–2022 (via Google Docs)
- Grados K–5 Manual para Estudiantes y Familias, 2021–2022 (vía Google Docs)
- Grados 6–12 Manual para Estudiantes y Familias, 2021–2022 (vía Google Docs)
Note: The Student & Parent/Guardian Participation Agreements form is included in the handbooks. Each VVA student and parent/guardian is required to sign the form, and the counselor will keep the signed form on file. Download and print the form here (PDF).